March 22, 2019
BY NOOR CHISTI
Debasish Mridha, MD has written more than 12,000 quotes on various topics. He personally likes inspirational quotes, quotes about love and relationship, quotes about yoga and newborn babies and etc. In this blog i am going to highlight his favorite chosen quotes from his huge archive and explain a bit for you.
He loves to write about newborn babies. He said, " New born babies are undoubtedly angels among us. They don't have any sins, any dark thoughts, no harmful intentions. New born babies introduce us how a human being comes to this world, how's his nature. Soon these babies will learn and gain knowledge differently from each other and becomes a different person. New born babies represents the most significant stage of our life. " .
Doctor has a huge collection of new born baby quotes. Among these quotes i am going to introduce you those quotes which are picked by him and labeled as "The best baby quotes " by him.
1. “Babies are the buds of life ready to bloom like a fresh flower to refresh humanity.”
2. "A baby is as pure as an angel and as fresh as a blooming flower."
3. "In the garden of humanity every baby is a fresh new flower."
4. "Every baby is born with a new world in her heart, full of love, hope, dreams and endless possibilities."
Doctor's another favorite quote genre is "Yoga-Quotes" where he has introduced yoga, an ancient Indian physical, mental and spiritual exercise with his poetic flavor. He represented this popular practice of exercise using his wonderful philosophical knowledge and perspective which makes us learn something new & interesting.
1. You may not be able to control the whole world, but you may learn to control your inner but you may learn to control your inner world through yoga."
2. Yoga revels to you the beauty of mindfulness and takes you into the essence of an endless present moment."
3. Yoga is not only a process of the integration of the soul, mind, and body for self-improvement, it is a process of self-realization and self-acceptance."
4. Yoga does not always cure stress. It neutralizes it through increasing awareness and by changing self- perception."
5. Yoga is the dance of every cell with the music of every breath that creates inner serenity and harmony."